Homemade Sea Salt Spray
In the mood for beach waves that last and have no idea where to start? Give your hair a boost with a homemade sea salt spray. This is how you know the ingredients are all natural and you hair remain healthy and wavy.
So let us see how you can achieve a great sea salt spray at home. You might want to have for this recipe the flowing items:
- A spray bottle
- 2 Tbsp herb tea to make an infusion
- A dab of your conditioner
- 1 Tsp Organic Rose Essential Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 2 cups
- 1 spoon
- 1 bowl
- 1 strainer
- 200 ml water
Five Steps to Homemade Sea Salt Spray
Step 1. Make an infusion from the herb tea with hot water and after 3 minutes you can pass it through a sieve into a new cup.
Step 2. Let your tea get cold for 5 minutes and then add the sea salt. Stir it up until the sea salt is dissolved entirely.
Step 3. Add the conditioner into your cup with tea and sea salt. Stir it up until is completely dissolved.
Step 4. You can pour few drops of that rose oil for extra hair care.
Step 5. Now is time to put the liquid you have obtained into the spray bottle. Keep it in the fridge for the next four weeks.
For those of you ladies, who do not trust homemade products and still want an organic “ocean in a bottle”, you can’t find any better than these:
- French Girl Organics – Sea Salt Hair Mist – Spritz on hair after shampooing. Comb through, and then scrunch hair with towel to dry. May also be sprayed on roots of already dry hair for added volume.
- John Masters Organics – Sea Mist Sea Salt Spray with Lavender – The natural sea salt in this unique spray gives hair the same extra body it has after a day at the ocean, while the lavender protects hair from drying.
- Sexy Beach Hair – Texturizing Sea Salt Spray with French Lavender, Sea Kelp & Seaweed – Create sexy beach waves in your hair with our texturizing sea salt spray! Your hair will look like you spent the day lounging on the beach with tousled, sexy, hair with fullness without a greasy finish.
Enjoy your summer and dare to be amazing!
Beauty Routine for Sensitive Skin
I know that I am not the only one pSeptember 26, 2014
Little Makeup Guide
Probably you know and tried everythJanuary 24, 2015
The Perfect Scent for Date Night
If it weren’t for the book anFebruary 12, 2015
There is nothing more sophisticatedAugust 05, 2014
I know you agree with me when I saySeptember 12, 2014
Are Organic Cosmetics Necessarily Better?
Are Organic Cosmetics Necessarily B...May 17, 2017
Your Body & Skin Need Vitamin C
As a child, you have probably alway...January 31, 2016
Cold Season Boho Hairstyle
Now that you are really stuck into ...November 29, 2015
Best Rotating Hot Air Brush
If there is one particularly hair t...September 16, 2015
After Summer Hair Care Treatment
You are probably not aware of the c...August 31, 2015